Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brands or Private Label??

What brands/products/categories will you not switch to private label for and why?

With the economy tanking it seems like everyone is switching to store brands for everything. I started talking to a couple of friends and colleagues about what they have been doing and when they switch to store brands and when they stick with their brand choices.

Would love to hear what choices you have made in the past couple of months and what has kept you from switching to store brands. Would especially love to hear from people who have considered the option.

2 comments:

  1. Though I do shop at Whole Foods for quality food products, I opt for the generic version of toilet tissue, diapers etc- things which do not affect my family's health directly. Even for things like medicine I go for the generic version since all the ingredients are the same as the more expensive branded version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete